Sign-Up to Beta Read My First Sequel - THE SORCERESS AND THE SOLDIER

  Well! Long time no blog, an unfortunate fact that is unlikely to change. Sadly, this platform has taken a backseat to others for getting myself and my books out there, but that doesn't mean I won't be occasionally popping back on, especially for announcements like this one!


  Today is a very exciting day, as I'm finally, finally ready to accept some beta-readers for The Sorceress and the Solider! This is the sequel to my debut, The Sorceress and the Squid, and it has been a HOT MINUTE since the lovely beta readers on that project joined me. I'm really looking forward to sharing this universe with you guys once more, and watching you guys experience new adventures with our favorite sorceress and soldier pair! 

  I have the sign-up form linked down below, and I would love it if you could join me! All the details will be at the link, with a synopsis, a timeline for the project, and a questionnaire for those interested. I will be ready to send the book out early next week, so sign up quickly!

  If you want to keep up with me more regularly, check out my bookstagram - @writeremilymundell



  THE SORCERESS AND THE SOLDIER BETA READER SIGN UP



  YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:

  Camp NaNo: A Surprising Sequel + Exciting Announcement


LET'S TALK.

  Did you have a good summer? Have you been on the blogosphere much? And are you hoping to beta read with me on this project? :D Let me know in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts